We accept many health insurance plans including:
- Allways Health Partners
- Beacon Health Strategies: including BMC, Fallon, Neighborhood
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Cigna (Out of Network only)
- Health New England (Commercial plans)
- MBHP (Not accepting at this time)
- Optum: including United Behavioral Healthcare, Harvard Pilgrim
- Tufts (Commercial plans)
- Value Options
If you have a PPO (Preferred Provider Plan) health insurance with out of network coverages, they may offer partial reimbursement of services. Please ask us or your insurance provider for more information.
We offer Telehealth appointments, which are HIPPA compliant and serve clients unable to come into the office. Please ask us about this service and read this link for more information. https://help.theranest.com/en/articles/2129234-telehealth-faqs-for-clients
If we do not accept your insurance or you choose not to use it, our fee schedule is:
- 90791 psychiatric diagnostic evaluation (Intake) – $120.00
- 90834 psychotherapy 45-50 minutes – $95.00
Below is our sliding scale:
45 minute Individual Session
- $30,000 (Yearly) and below $75.00
- $30,001 (Yearly) to $50,000 $80.00
- $50,001 (Yearly) to $70,000 $85.00
- $70,001 (Yearly) to $90,000 $90.00
- $90,001 and above $95.00
Appointments will ordinarily be 45-50 minutes in duration; the frequency of our sessions will be based on necessity and availability. The time scheduled for your appointment is assigned to you and you alone.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, I ask that you provide our office with 24 hours’ notice. If you miss a session without canceling, or cancel with less than 24 hour notice, you will be required to pay a session fee which is $55.00.
It is important to note that insurance companies do not provide reimbursement for cancelled sessions; thus, you will be responsible for the cancellation fee. In addition, you are responsible for coming to your session on time; if you are late, your appointment will still need to end on time.